Location: Eccles Salary: £18,855 to £20,505 per annum + benefits, bonuses, progression
Specialist Collections Advisor
£18,855 – £20,505 basic + bonuses
Salford Quays – 2 minutes away from local tram stop
Are you currently working within a customer service role where you deal with taking orders, work in retail, or sales?
Do you feel this is your time to move into a customer service focused role where you support customers in difficulty?
Our client specialises in assisting customers who may be in financial difficulty due to loans, credit cards or agreements taken out with some of the biggest banks in the industry. This is an amazing opportunity to be trained up to specialise in dealing with supporting your clients by assisting customers to become debt free. Affordability, fact finds, and going through billings will allow you to suggest a payment plan suited to them.
Transparency, building honest relationships, and treating customers fairly
These are just some of the attributes our client prides themselves on. You’ll be trained to spot vulnerability with customers allowing for you to be able to understand and support your customer in getting the best outcome for them.
This is a fantastic step into the financial services industry where you’ll work within a team of successful collections advisors supporting them through their journey on becoming debt free. You’ll work on behalf of huge clients within the banking industry such as HSBC, RBS and Lloyds Bank.
Our client offers:
- A fantastic working environment, with access to facilities such as a canteen
- Extensive 4 week training induction
- Weekly raffles and incentives allowing you to win holiday, cash, and food/drink based prizes
- Progression at your fingertips – moving internally within the business
- Management development programs allowing you to learn what it takes to manage a team
- Advisor of the month awards
- Easy access via public transport – a local tram link 2 minute walk away from the building
- Book clubs and events throughout the year, including summer BBQ’s
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic contact centre environment, social activities, and team building trips
- Fantastic management allowing you to be developed by the best in the business
- Monthly bonuses allowing you to earn up to £600 on top of your wage
We are holding interviews for this with immediate effect. For an opportunity to be shortlisted please apply or send your updated CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.