Location: Stockport Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum +
Customer Service Administrator
£18,000 – £20,000
If you’re looking for a role that encompasses both customer service & administration that will allow you to excel in your career, read on…
A world-wide organisation who has been trading for over 30 years are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team of 6.
As a Customer Service Administrator, your duties will be split between customer service & administration equally, which include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers
- Taking customer orders over the phone, via email or through the system
- Inputting all order details into the system – Sage Line 200
- Making key amendments to orders
- Processing the orders through the system & dispatching to the warehouse
- Delivering advice & product knowledge to your customers
After 12 months of employment, you will have the opportunity to progress to another area of the business where you can learn the ropes of a new department & continue to further develop your understanding of the organisation as a whole.
What’s important when applying is that you hold either administration, data entry or customer service office based experience & you’re eager to continue developing your skills professionally.
Interviews will be commencing Thursday 24th June 2021 so don’t hesitate to apply/ email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.