Location: Manchester Salary: £21,500 to £21,500 per annum + progression, benefits, early finishes
Customer Service Administrator – Eccles (easy access and free car parking)
£21,500 per annum
Immediate Starts Available
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a family ran business founded for over 25 years, establishing themselves as on of the best in the market working with some of the biggest businesses across the UK.
If your tired of feeling like just a number in a big contact centre environment this could be your opportunity to join a smaller team and make a huge difference. You will work at the centre of the business being one of the most important members of staff looking after all customer and engineer requests.
We are looking for a bubbly personality – someone who will confidently handle any engineer issues whilst managing diaries and booking in extremely important installations as per SLA agreements made with your clients. It’s vital you build a good working relationship with all your engineers as they will essentially be the ones completing jobs for you!
Your clients will be well known companies including Stagecoach, DHL, and British Gas. You’ll make sure all client queries are resolved whilst providing support to higher management with running and providing daily and weekly reports on outstanding jobs.
- The contact centre is a Covid safe environment, with screens and pods to ensure safety
- You’ll receive 6 weeks’ worth of fully paid training to allow you to feel confident within the role
- Rewards, team nights out, and a fantastic family ran environment
- Full autonomy on your desk allowing you to manage your own workload and responsibilities
- An office dog who has been part of the team for the last 8 years!
- Easy access to the business, with free on-site car parking available for you
- Monday – Friday role working 9:00AM until 5:30PM. Early finish Fridays/NO WEEKENDS
Although this is initially a temporary contract, the managers are happy to offer permanent contracts within months of employment for anyone who fits in well with the role. The last 3 members of staff who have joined were all offered permanent contracts just after finishing the training period, therefore this is a forever company where you can learn, grow, and successfully progress.
We are looking for someone to join with immediate effect, so for an opportunity to meet with the hiring manager please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.