Location: Salford Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 per annum + benefits
Customer Collections Consultant (January Start Dates)
£18,620 – £20,245 + bonuses
Why not start the new year working within an award winning collections company specialising in supporting the biggest organisations in the UK?
This isn’t just a job; this is a chance to build a long lasting career within the financial services industry.
You’ll be supporting your customers through providing the best level of customer service, breaking down barriers on whether a customer can afford to set up a payment plan, and for how much. You’ll be a specialist within financial services assisting banking based clients such as HSBC and RBS with those who have fallen into default on credit cards or loan agreements.
You’ll do this through fact finds, affordability, and income and expenditure check processes.
Where this role is different is because you’ll be asked to deal with vulnerable customers assisting them to become debt free. You’ll be trained to spot vulnerabilities within the customer ensuring your able to give them options which will only support them in the future. This requires strong, confident personalities who want to make a genuine difference to people’s lives.
Why is this role different to others you may have come across?
- A fantastic working environment, with access to facilities such as a canteen
- Easy access via public transport – a local tram link 2 minute walk away from the building
- Fantastic recognition – advisor of the month awards and incentives including cash and vouchers
- The business is looking for individuals who want to take full use of the “management dev program”
- Development doesn’t stop after training – continuous support and upskilling provided
- Numerous team building trips and events throughout the year, including summer BBQ events
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An environment full of hard working, motivated individuals – a team you’ll benefit positively from
- Full industry specific training provided through a 4 week tailored program
- Fantastic brand backing being awarded with “Debt Collections Winner of the Year”
- Monthly bonuses allowing you to earn up to £600 on top of your wage
Please note this is temporarily a work from home role.
We are looking to complete interviews as soon as possible, with a view of starting in January. For a chance to be considered please apply or email your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.