£25000 - £27000
£25,000 – £27,000
An opportunity has been created for individuals looking for a Credit Control position that will provide job satisfaction and a friendly working environment.
With a reputation for excellent staff retention you will be working in modern offices and the company will suit candidates that are looking for a strong work life balance.
Along with the opportunity to take full autonomy for the Credit Control you will enjoy a relaxed working environment where you can manage the ledger in a way that suits your personal style.
You will be joining a finance team; therefore you will receive the support of your colleagues during busy times such as month end. The directors are also involved in the day to day management of the office, having regular meetings with staff to identify any areas where they can support employees or improve the working environment.
Anyone applying for the role will need to be able to demonstrate:
– Previous Credit Control experience
– A proven ability to build strong relationships with customers
– Excellent communication skills
– A desire to become a key member of the finance team
In return you will enjoy:
– The autonomy and flexibility to manage your own portfolio of work
– Opportunity to work in a fast paced and driven office environment
– Chance to join a business that rewards their staff for overachieving
I’m interviewing immediatley please submit your CV
0161 237 1828