Location: Salford Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£22,000 – £25,000
Due to rapid expansion, a new position has become available for an experienced Credit Controller at a reputable business.
Based in Salford, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work alongside a team of eight, taking full control of the Credit Control and Sales Ledger.
The business is renowned for having excellent staff retention and the position will suit anyone who has the ambition to progress within an established finance firm.
Your role will involve:
* Managing your own ledger accounts
* Dealing with large amounts of debt
* Managing your own portfolio of clients
* Account reconciliations
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
* A proven track record in Credit Control and managing own accounts
* The ability to build strong relationships with customers
* Confidence in debt retrieval
* The desire to progress within the business
In return, you will enjoy:
* Working for an expanding organisation who can offer long term stability
* Working in a friendly office close to commuter links
* The flexibility to manage your own day-to-day duties
* Free refreshments
Anyone who is interested in the role, and has the relevant experience in a Credit Controller position, is encouraged to apply ASAP – CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.