Location: Prestwich Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Are you a confident and tenacious individual who enjoys building a relationship with customers and working to strict deadlines?
A growing transportation company located in Prestwich is looking to add a Credit Controller to an ambitious and expanding team of 6.
The role has become available to several acquisitions in the last 12 months resulting in an increase in the company’s customer portfolio.
Your key duties will include:
* Managing a ledger of 100-200 live accounts
* Negotiating payment plans
* Cash allocation
* Sending out statements and copy invoices to customers
* Raising credit notes and sales invoices
* Cash flow forecasting on your monthly ledger
* Producing debtor reports for the Finance Director
I am looking to speak with candidates who can demonstrate the following:
* Previous experience in a debt collecting / credit control position
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Excellent work ethics with desire to work for a growing brand
* Competitive basic salary with monthly bonus scheme
* Free on-site parking and offices close to train station
* Regular staff team building events
* Regular opportunities to progress into more senior roles
* 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off work
My client is keen to interview in the next week so please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.