Location: Chorley Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £23,000
If you are a credit controller that is bored of bashing the phone in a high volume role and having to manage the same excuses on a daily basis then this role will allow you to utilise your experience but in a role you can actually enjoy.
Firstly the role is extremely varied; you will be involved in all aspects of sales ledger and credit control, from raising invoices through to chasing money, allocating cash and completing monthly reconciliations. The ledger is also well maintained, you wont be joining a ledger that is a mess, playing catch up and having to deal with ancient debt – instead you will join a well established finance team of 4, working alongside another credit controller on a ledger that is well maintained.
An attractive feature of this business is the working environment. You will join a team of 4 which have a great working environment, finding the perfect balance between being relaxed and able to speak with colleagues during the day and professional in the sense that everyone knows what is expected and therefore ensures the job is done.
If you are looking for your next move and would like the opportunity to utilise your skills but in a better environment you can apply via the details further below. In the meantime here is a list of the core tasks:
- Raise sales invoices and send to clients/upload to client portal
- Send monthly statements to customers
- Chasing outstanding debt and resolving customer invoice queries
- Day to day bank postings and cash allocations
- Maintain an organised pod system
- Raise manual invoices and credit notes
- Process card payments
- Strong attention to detail, organised, methodical
- Credit control/ accounts experience
- A proven problem solver
- A professional pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for the role or for further information you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.