Location: Manchester Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 per annum + monthly bonuses, progression, benefits
Contact Centre Sales Manager – Manchester City Centre
£35,000 basic + monthly commission structure
8:30AM – 5:00PM Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS OR LATES)
We have a brand new opportunity to join a hugely successful business established for over 30 years known as THE market leads in equipment supplies and engineer provider services.
This is a thriving contact centre environment with a team of professional, career driven, and professional Business Development Executives performing at an exceptional level. Due to continued success in the sales department we are now looking for an experienced Sales Manager with the view of bringing you onboard to assist with the management of staff members.
You’ll be responsible for managing a team of 8 Business Development Executives in the outbound department where main tasks include managing a portfolio of clients, spotting opportunities for sales, building a successful pipeline, and bringing in additional clients. You’ll manage targets, inspire your team, and monitor success by completing managerial responsibilities such as call listening, coaching, and daily team meetings to discuss wins and losses on the desk.
You will focus on both Sales Delivery & People Management completing the following:
- Tracking, monitoring, and making sure all digital leads are converted within SLAs
- Completing duties around individual and team performance, providing additional support
- You’ll act as a role model for your team of BDE’s
- Senior stakeholder engagement across the wider business
- Being responsible for your teams relation issues, such as sickness, lates, and development
- Manage any employee relations issues in line with the policies set out by the business.
- Ensuring colleagues maintain appropriate knowledge of the business products.
- Putting into place a development plan for each of your staff members
- Ensure calls, emails, web leads and all data traffic are answered in an appropriate manner
- Completing daily meetings based on your observations of performance and sales
- Completing performance reviews with your team discussing improvements and successes
- Being in charge of additional activities such as setting team rewards and incentives
We are looking for a Sales Manager with a positive, can do attitude. Someone who is career and money motivated as you will be given the opportunity to earn additional bonuses at the end of each month. We want to find someone who will stay, learn, and grow as this is a ‘forever’ company willing to put time, money, and effort into making you one of the best managers in the industry.
We are interviewing with immediate effect for a start date tailored around you. For an opportunity to be considered please apply or send your CV direct to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.