Location: Wilmslow Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum +
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified or part-qualified Company Accountant to join a successful family-run business in Wilmslow. The company has grown rapidly to a turnover of £5m and has plans to double their financial results within the next three years.
The successful candidate will work closely with the directors and have the opportunity to boost their career and develop with the business. This role will suit a candidate who wishes to have a broad remit and be involved with every aspect of the financial function, as well as having genuine input and the ability to affect real development within the business.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be a qualified or part-qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Company Accountant, and have the ability and desire to influence and develop the direction of the business. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the company directors by presenting a first-class accountancy reporting pack with detailed analysis on business performance revenue streams
- Providing commentary and analysis on company performance recognising areas of agreement and non-agreement
- Closing month end and producing a final set of management accounts
- Management of the bespoke software package alongside Sage Line 50
- Full management of purchase and sales ledger process from entry to month end close
If you are a qualified or part-qualified Company Accountant with the desire to join a business during a key moment in their development and growth, and influence the full spectrum of financial activity in a family-run SME environment, please contact Aaron Clegg at email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.