Location: Oldham Salary: £50,000 to £50,000 per annum +
£50,000 + Pension, Discounts
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are looking for a hands on Accountant who can support the FD in making key financial decision. This will primarily involve the budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes that support our company’s financial health and business strategy.
Reporting to the Finance Director your duties will include;
- Supporting the FD with all financial planning, forecasting and analysis across the business
- Responsibility for producing accurate and timely management reports.
- Take ownership of performance management reporting for the business including identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive actions
- Prepare financial forecasts, budgets, cash-flows and modelling
- Financial projects – developing background systems and front-end reporting
- Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisal, through financial modelling
- Support the integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business
- Lead Finance related projects and support all other key business projects
The Accountant will be heavily involved in the running of the annual budgeting process and producing regular forecasts that show the expected future performance of the business.
Ideally you should have a proven track record of working within a manufacturing industry. Be qualified by experience or hold a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have excellent communication skills.
If you feel that you’d like to hear more about this growth opportunity please get in touch: email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.