Location: Bury Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 per annum +
£28,000 to £32,000
This dynamic and rapidly expanding retail firm located in Bury is currently seeking an experienced Company Accountant to oversee the finance function and report to both the Managing Director and external accountant.
This is a newly created position due to the continued growth shown through a hugely successful 24 month period. This company has a fantastic reputation for its work and relationship with clients but also the work ethic they encourage which is that employees must have a good work life balance.
This is a great opportunity for any individual looking for a position which entails all aspects of company accounting with the added benefit of having an external accountant on hand for support.
You will be required to manage your own workload and successful applicants will benefit from a relaxed working environment.
Your daily duties will include:
- Closing off the month end schedule as appropriate and full closure on all bank accounts
- Preparing the month end schedule inclusive of full P&L analysis
- Providing commentary and analysis for the Managing Director
Ideally you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience as a Company Accountant (or similar role)
- Strong accounting software & working knowledge with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to use your own initiative to carry out daily duties accurately
- The capability to work towards strict deadlines both individually but as team
Benefits of the business include:
- Welcoming and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to be part of an expanding, entrepreneurial firm
- Flexibility to implement your own processes and procedures
This opportunity is not to be missed as it will be a great new challenge for anyone looking for the next step in their finance career. The business can offer job stability so you will be able to rest assured that you can settle into this role long term.
You can click apply or email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.