Location: Wythenshawe Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 per annum +
Commercial Financial Controller (Finance Director/CFO Designate)
Package to £100,000
Significant pay rise on appointment to FD/CFO
Are you an ambitious Financial Controller looking for your 1st move into a Finance Director role or a seasoned Finance DIrector looking for a new challenge? Platinum is partnering with a highly successful service business, which has seen continual and impressive growth over the last 3 years. This is a rare opportunity to join a business that is searching for a successor to their current CFO who will be looking to retire within the next 48 months.
You will report to and work closely with the CFO and you will be a member of the Executive Team working with all key Department Heads.
Responsibilities will include;
- Management of the Finance Team day-to-day
- Management of the MI/BI team day-to-day
- Trade Reporting – daily/weekly/monthly
- Operational Performance reporting
- Gross Margin Management
- Ensure we have controls in place for producing accurate Sales invoicing information
- Commission/Incentive Management/Control
- Oversee Management Accounts production
- Produce Finance and MI/BI Board report
You should have the gravitas be to able to take on a board role with in 2 years but also have to ability to ‘roll up your sleeves’ when necessary. Ideally you will be 7 years+ PQE with a good academic record and excellent IT skills. You should be adept problem solver, be level-headed, have attention to detail and high degree of accuracy and a personable self-starter who shows initiative.
For more information please contact Sam@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.