Location: Altrincham Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum + Benefits + Progression
Commercial Accountant (Part- Qualified or Newly Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA))
£40k – £45k
Truly commercial role for a part or recently qualified finance professional seeking hybrid working.
You’ll be working in a hugely successful and growing division of an award-winning care provider who are leading the way for quality.
The company is renowned for providing outstanding home care within the community and supported living services with a core passion to put their service users first.
Sound rewarding? You will enjoy a broad, hands-on role with plenty of commercial exposure from the get-go (reporting directly to the finance director for an exciting part of the group). This is a superb springboard for a driven, ambitious finance professional who is newly/ part qualified and looking for a fast-paced challenge to really add value and make a difference.
This role offers significant scope to progress.
Alongside the business as usual you will also be involved in developing insightful commercial reporting including profit margin by contract, developing analysis of costs & sales along with developing KPI reporting.
The role would best suit a diligent and analytically minded accountant – with at least 3 years of experience in a similar environment.
You will be:
- Part/Newly qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Someone with confidence and ambition to fast-track their career within a commercial finance setting
- Be a strong communicator at all levels (including non-finance) – capable of building relationships with colleagues across the group
- Proactive and conscientious – you will be someone who enjoys making a positive impact and being involved in added value projects
- Continuous Improvement Focused
- Experienced in producing and presenting insightful commercial reporting packs for non finance managers
- Highly IT proficient and confident using Excel
If you are a part qualified finance professional looking for a commercially focused role we would welcome the chance to speak.
This is an established family run company proud of delivering excellence. With a superb family focused culture, reputation, and talented close nit team. You’ll enjoy working with intelligent, professional, and conscientious colleagues and for an FD who will set you up to succeed.
For the full company overview please contact Patrick at Platinum Recruitment, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.