Location: Manchester Salary: £55,000 to £62,000 per annum +
Upto £62,000 + BUPA, Bonus, Free Parking & more
Hybrid working model home / Manchester
We are a forward-thinking and dynamic business with multiple offices in the UK. Due to expansion we are looking to offer an enthusiastic Commercial Accountant the opportunity to work in our expanding team.
Ideally your should be qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) and be ambitious and willing to progress within the business and invest in our growth and development plans.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
– Preparation of monthly,quarterly and annual figures
– Management of month-end variance analysis, outlining emerging trends or issues and sharing actionable insights
– Budget preparationg including forecasting
– Business partnering with senior management and external bodies
– Analysis of overheads, terms etc
– Management of a developing team
– Providing day to day financial support to the Directors
– Working proactively with senior leadership to complete thorough financial reviews
If you feel that you are a dynamic Commerical Accountant capable of hitting the ground running and with excellent communication skills then we want to head from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.