Location: Salford Salary: £18,855 to £20,505 per annum + additional £7K per year
Collections Representative (Financial Services)
£18, 855 – £20,505 basic + additional £7,000 per year in bonuses
Yearly Salary Increases / Combined office and home working (must be able to get to Salford)
Start Date: October 2021
We are looking for experienced financial services based Customer Service Advisors who want the opportunity to join a business who pride themselves on a fair, effective, and human approach to debt resolution.
Not only will you become a pivotal part of an already thriving business, you will also benefit from being treated with respect, rewarded for your contribution, and given endless incentives including:
- 6 weeks of fully paid training when you join the business on everything you need to know
- Weekly raffle tickets and award incentives
- Employee and team of the month competitions
- Companywide events and surprises throughout the year
- A smile club allowing you time off the phones to get involved in arranging team activities
- You can buy or sell an additional 5 holidays per year
- A maximum of 30 days holiday to be taken in an annual period
- Annual People Awards
- Maternity and Paternity leave for everybody
- Volunteering days allocated for you to support a charity of your choice
- An additional half a day paid holiday to support your child’s first day in school/graduation
- An additional half a day paid holiday if your ever moving house
- A monthly bonus scheme based on quality of calls allowing you to earn more money
- A salary review every year allowing you to move anywhere up to £24,000 as a basic salary
- The opportunity to move into Floor Walking, Training, Mentoring New Starters, Team Leading and Managerial positions
- Statistically Over 80% of the management team have all progressed into their roles
All we require from you is the ability to build strong relationships whilst providing empathy and understanding to your customers needs. You will speak to customers with a wide range of vulnerabilities and financial difficulties, providing solutions to their debts and setting up affordable repayment plans.
This is a business priding themselves for doing the right actions for their customers, therefore you will work on behalf of them and what they can afford. You ‘ll support clients from the banking sector such as HSBC, Lloyds, and RBS in collecting defaulted payments for credit cards and loans they have given out.
This is a role where you will achieve an amazing sense of job satisfaction dealing with real emotions and circumstances- making a genuine difference to a customer’s life!
For an opportunity to be interviewed please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.