Location: Salford Salary: £18,300 to £23,000 per annum + bonuses & benefits
Collections Advisor – Salford Quays
April 12th Start Date
£18,300 – £20,245 basic (monthly bonuses of up to £600 – max up to £27,000 per year)
Platinum Recruitment Group are looking for professionals who can help in assisting customers who may be in financial difficulty due to loans, credit cards or agreements taken out with some of the biggest banks in the industry. This is an amazing opportunity to be trained up to specialise in assisting customers to become debt free. Affordability, fact finds, and going through billings will allow you to suggest a payment plan suited to them.
Transparency, building honest relationships, and treating customers fairly.
These are just some of the attributes our client prides themselves on. You’ll be trained to spot vulnerability with customers allowing for you to be able to understand and support your customer in getting the best outcome for them.
This is a fantastic step into financial services where you’ll work within a team of successful Collections Advisors supporting them through their journey to becoming debt free. You’ll support clients from the banking industry such as HSBC, RBS and Lloyds Bank.
Our client offers:
- A fantastic working environment, with access to facilities such as a canteen
- Extensive 4 week training induction
- Weekly raffles and incentives allowing you to win holiday, cash, and food/drink based prizes
- Progression at your fingertips – moving internally within the business
- Management development programs allowing you to learn what it takes to manage a team
- Advisor of the month awards
- Easy access via public transport – a local tram link 2 minute walk away from the building
- Book clubs and events throughout the year, including summer BBQ’s
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic contact centre environment, social activities, and team building trips
- Fantastic management allowing you to be developed by the best in the business
- Monthly bonuses allowing you to earn up to £600 on top of your wage
We are holding interviews for this with immediate effect. For an opportunity to be shortlisted please apply or send your updated CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.