Location: Salford Salary: £23,000 to £30,000 per annum + salary uplift, progression, remote
Collections Advisor – Manchester / Salford Quays
£23,000 (additional customer service bonuses = £30,000 per year)
Hybrid working – split your time between office and home working (you must be able to travel to Salford)
Joining our organisation will be the best move you will make. Having operated in the business for over 27 years we’ve become an organisation you can be proud to work for. We’ve achieved many awards, we’ve opened up a record number of offices, and we’ve become one of the biggest collections companies in the UK.
A day in the life of working for us includes coming into our fantastic modern offices greeting colleagues who will feel more like family. We work as a close knit team of individuals who have a genuine passion for supporting our customers in a difficult period, as well as helping each other to grow and progress.
After 6 weeks of training you’ll be introduced to your team, and your manager. You’ll quickly realise and experience the job satisfaction that comes from the work we do.
Your calls with customers will be focused on arrears from unsecured products our banking clients offer. Calls range from quick and easy discussions over a change in circumstances, to a more skilled call with someone who is vulnerable, struggling financially, and needs your help with prioritising and paying back bills. This is where you’ll log off every day with a smile on your face knowing you’ve made a difference.
We don’t micromanage, we don’t even force call handling time on you. Everything you do on your calls depends on what your customer needs.
You’ll complete income and expenditure processes, collect payments, and make sure both our banking clients and customers are happy.
Every week over half of our employees win raffle prizes and incentives based on success. You may even win our employee of the month award, or achieve victory through our monthly team award, going out and celebrating together in style.
Every month you’ll come out with a basic, and a customer service bonus anywhere up to £600 simply for doing a good job. And we don’t stop there! We promise after a year with us you’ll have a salary review with your manager, allowing you to move up to a £24,000 basic.
Many of our management team within 1-2 years have been given the opportunity to floor walk, coach new starters, and team lead. It’s at this point you can start thinking about where you want your career to go. If you desire becoming a manager we have development programs allowing you become one with us, at a rapid rate.
- Companywide events and surprises throughout the year
- A smile club allowing you time off the phones to get involved in arranging team activities
- You can buy or sell an additional 5 holidays per year
- A maximum of 30 days holiday to be taken in an annual period
- Annual People Awards
- Maternity and Paternity leave for everybody
- Volunteering days allocated for you to support a charity of your choice
- An additional half a day paid holiday to support your child’s first day in school/graduation
- An additional half a day paid holiday if your moving house
- Regular cake sales, themed celebrations, and other team activities
- Wellbeing checks every month – including massage therapists on site!
- A hybrid working scheme – splitting your time between office & home working
It’s time for you to upskill those collections skills, progress, and work for an employer who will genuinely appreciate you. Please apply today using the following email: Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.