Location: Manchester Salary: £20,500 to £23,000 per annum + benefits, bonuses, progression
Collections Advisor (Customer Service)
£20,500 – £23,000 basic (+ monthly bonuses up to £600)
Salford Quays / Manchester
As a business we are continuing to grow in our success as being the leading debt organisation not just in the UK, but across Europe. For over 27 years we have promised to provide a fair, effective, and human approach to debt resolution working with our customers to ensure they pay off their debt in the best and most affordable way for them.
This role is simple, yet effective. Working with our customers providing the best level of service is important to us, taking pride in helping those who may be going through a difficult time financially, including vulnerable customers, in collecting payments through arrears.
You’ll work with banking based clients including RBS, Lloyds, and NatWest. Not only will you support our clients in repayments on behalf of credit cards, and loans agreements, you’ll do it in a way which is also best for the customers.
So what can we provide YOU with?
You’ll never feel at a standstill in this role. A yearly salary review will be done with you every single year. This means you’ll move up to as high as a £24,000 basic, as well as monthly customer service related bonuses up to £600. We’ll even give you a salary uplift after you’ve successfully passed your probation period, simply for being good at your job.
We award you with weekly raffles, people awards, team & employee of the month, summer BBQs and winter events. We have a fantastic culture and can offer you the chance to complete our management development programs and progression schemes. Want to be a floor walker? Help with new starters? Manage your own team? Then look no further as over 80% of our managers have all got to where they are today through our in-house development.
- 6 weeks of fully paid training when you join the business on everything you need to know
- Weekly raffle tickets and award incentives
- Employee and team of the month competitions
- Companywide events and surprises throughout the year
- A smile club allowing you time off the phones to get involved in arranging team activities
- You can buy or sell an additional 5 holidays per year
- A maximum of 30 days holiday to be taken in an annual period
- Annual People Awards
- Maternity and Paternity leave for everybody
- Volunteering days allocated for you to support a charity of your choice
- An additional half a day paid holiday to support your child’s first day in school/graduation
- An additional half a day paid holiday if your moving house
- Regular cake sales, themed celebrations, and other team activities
- Wellbeing checks every month – including massage therapists on site!
- A hybrid working scheme – splitting your time between office & home working
Please note: Please only apply if you can travel to our offices in Salford Quays (Manchester)
It’s time to build yourself a strong career with an employer who will look after your development and progression, as well as working in a fun loving team orientated environment. Please apply today – we want to speak to you!
Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk / 0161 237 1828
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.