Location: Salford Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum + bonuses, progression, WFH
Call Centre Representative (Salford Quays – 2 minute walk away from local tram stop)
£18,855 – £21,000 basic + bonuses allowing you to earn up to an additional £7,000 per year
Start Date: October 2021
Its time to begin your journey within the financial services industry…
We’re offering the opportunity to join an award winning organisation who are looking for talented individuals who have a passion for helping customers – and are interested in building a successful career within the financial services industry.
You will be provided with everything you need to be successful, initially going through a fully paid 4 week training induction, before joining a fantastic environment of advisors and managers who will continuously support you throughout your journey to become the best you can and achieve your career goals.
Alongside this you’ll benefit from yearly salary reviews allowing you to move up to a Level 4 salary of £24,000 providing you perform well within the role.
What does the business specialise in?
Our client pride themselves on doing the best for their customers and clients, working with established clients such as HSBC and RBS they specialise in collecting credit card and bank debts from individuals. What makes this business different is their core values, – it’s about transparency, building honest relationships, and treating customers fairly.
You’ll receive 100% job satisfaction speaking with vulnerable customers assisting them to become debt free. Affordability, fact finds, and going through billings will allow you to suggest a payment plan suited to them.
Why is this role different to others you may have come across?
- A fantastic working environment, with access to facilities such as a canteen
- Easy access via public transport – a local tram link 2 minute walk away from the building
- Fantastic recognition – advisor of the month awards and incentives including cash and vouchers
- The business is looking for individuals who want to take full use of the “management dev program”
- Development doesn’t stop after training – continuous support and upskilling provided
- Numerous team building trips and events throughout the year, including summer BBQ events
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An environment full of hard working, motivated individuals – a team you’ll benefit positively from
- Full industry specific training provided through a 4 week tailored program
- Fantastic brand backing being awarded with “Debt Collections Winner of the Year”
- Monthly bonuses allowing you to earn up to £600 on top of your wage
When can I interview?
We are holding interviews for this with immediate effect. For an opportunity to be shortlisted please apply or send your updated CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
You must be able to get to our offices, this is NOT a fully work from home role and training will be done based in our training centre in Salford Quays. Once training is completed you will then move into our hybrid working model splitting your time between office and home working.
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact individuals that have been shortlisted for the role. Therefore if you have not heard anything within 5 days it means on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.