Location: Salford Salary: £25,000 to £50,000 per annum + benefits, progression, OTE
Business Development Consultant
£25,000 + uncapped commission (earning £50,000+ per year)
NO WEEKENDS REQUIRED
Platinum Recruitment Group are excited to announce a brand new opportunity to join a market leading organisation founded back in 1973 as a family ran business. After huge success this is a company which now supplies over 25,000 clients across the UK & Ireland – and that’s where you will come into it!
We are looking for experienced Business Development Executives who specialise within Relationship Management and Telesales. Your task will be to ensure your portfolio of clients are happy through excellent customer service, placing repeated business, as well as playing a part in the onboarding of new clients through outbound B2B based calls.
What makes this business unique is that they specialise within three product divisions – Laundry, Catering, and Heating. Your client base will be businesses such as hospitals, schools & universities, resorts, and hotels. This includes the sales of spare parts for equipment clients have. You’ll enjoy the continuous development and support around you, managers wanting you to success and progress into higher level roles.
Benefits & Bonuses of the business:
- Family feel environment where you’ll be encouraged to stay, learn, and progress
- A tailored benefits scheme based on what you do within the business
- Fantastic work-life balance, closed on the weekends
- A career path made especially for you and what you want to achieve in the business
- Recently awarded a trip to Paris for a top performer
- Continuous rewards, vouchers, and team prizes
- Uncapped commission – taking home large amounts of money in your wage every month
- Fantastic modern offices with facilities on site based at Exchange Quay
What we need from you:
- At least 2 years’ worth of business development experience
- Previous outbound telesales experience
- Career driven individuals who want to stay in a business long term and grow
- Abilities to hit targets and KPI’s
- Computer literate
- Previous experience within heating, fire & safety, or catering spares is a huge bonus
We are interviewing with immediate effect. Please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.