Location: Worsley Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 per annum +
£14,000 – £16,000
With the pleasure of working for a growing business, Platinum have an opportunity working for a leading business in their sector, as an Administrator in a division of 20 staff.
There are clear career paths here for you whether that be to study further qualifications, develop your skill set even further in administration or grow into a management position within the team.
You will be consistently rewarded by Directors here through salary reviews, promotions & staff rewards; your work is recognised from day one.
The role is ideal for somebody who has recently completed their apprenticeship in administration or has some administration experience and you’re now looking for a more skilled administration position where you can progress & join a business where you will be 100% supported by management throughout.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for supporting with all administration
- Customer record maintenance ensuring that client, company and assignment information is accurate
- Ensure that all electronic and manual records are maintained always
- Receiving and processing expenses for staff members
- Dealing with telephone queries from customers
- Managing and processing application forms from customers
- Requesting, proof reading and sending out welcome packs to clients
- Setting up new clients onto the system and creating electronic/ paper files for them
- Preparing and issuing welcome emails to new customers
- Processing returned welcome packs and logging them on the system
- Provision of private & confidential customer information
- Responsible for all general administrative duties
I am conducting first stage interviews via video platform ASAP and therefore keen to speak to candidates with the relevant experience so please apply ASAP/ email your CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.