Location: Trafford Park Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum +
£16,000 – £18,000
A large organisation based in Trafford Park are recruiting for a brand new position due to continued expansion to support the Office Manager in the daily running of administration & operations of the office.
This is a genuinely brilliant company to work for, leaders the industry & a business that since opening have continued to expand year on year.
With regular salary reviews & development opportunities in place, you will have opportunity to progress into a more senior position or into a different area of the business such as Human Resources, Finance or Marketing.
In a role that will offer you exposure to each area of the business, your role & responsibilities will include:
- Being a point of contact for any employee and client queries
- Overseeing HR tasks such as holidays, sickness and new starters
- Sending all payslips to employees in agreed format
- Creating weekly reports for incentives and KPIs
- Completing compliance documents
- Setting an outstanding example in terms of customer service and care
- Timesheet chasing, invoicing, expense inputting and a wide range of payroll administration
- Monitoring stock levels for office supplies
- Effectively maintain and update our employee database
- Ensure policies are kept up to date
- Dealing with day to day ad hoc office duties such as IT issues and new requests
- Assist the Payroll team and other colleagues with various projects
The business is looking for somebody hungry to establish a career with a growing company & somebody who has experience in customer service or administration.
If you want to be a part of this business in an exciting role; please apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.