Location: Sale Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum +
£18,000 – £22,000
A business in Sale who are leaders in Manufacturing, working with some of the best known brands in the Retail industry, are recruiting for an Administrator to join the company & support on the two main departments of the business:
- Customer Service
- Finance/ Accounts
The company have customers that are some of the largest and most recognised businesses in the world therefore the business has gone from strength to strength since their opening and are continuing to expand their customer portfolio.
This is an exciting time to join them as they finalised their growth plans for 2022 therefore they are looking for someone who wants to genuinely stay with a business for the long term.
As this is a split role, every day will differ in terms of responsibilities & objectives but here is an overview of the role:
- Handling and resolving customer enquiries via email, phone and Live Chat
- Proactively updating customers and businesses on deliveries and despatching
- Updating customer portals with order and despatch date information
- Dealing with any queries on invoices, orders or deliveries
- Ensuring the in house system is kept up to date at all times
- Liaising with all departments including production & sales
- Raising sales invoices on the accounts system, and where applicable loading sales invoices onto customers’ accounting portals
- Processing monthly purchase invoices to suppliers
- Checking and processing freight invoices from the transport providers
- Processing orders from customers on the system, ensuring attention to detail
The Office Manager is looking for an Administrator who has experience in administration and holds excellent attention to detail skills with the ability to use various systems.
With the role being varied, somebody who thrives in a fast paced environment and is genuinely comfortable with communicating across all levels of hierarchy is essential.
If you hold the attributes required, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.