Location: Manchester Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum +
£16,000 – £18,000
Manchester City Centre
A Financial Services organisation in Manchester Central have a newly created role in their brand-new offices for an Administrator to support team with all administrative responsibilities and support due to rapid growth over the past 3 months.
The business has been established for over ten years and have trebled in size in just 3 months therefore they are looking for an Administrator who is keen to grow & progress as the business continues to develop over the next five years.
Your role will support a team of 10, where you will be responsible for:
- To answer and respond to inbound telephone calls from clients and ensure a positive customer experience
- Inputting payments onto the in-house system
- Data base management & making amendments to client files
- Managing email communications with clients
- Managing daily diary allocation to completion
- Preparing documentation and internal case reviews in relation to ongoing procedures
- Ensuring that cases are progressed from commencement to closure in an efficient manner while giving clients good customer service
The management team are looking for an Administrator who either wants to advance their skills within administration or progress to Team Manager and build a team of Administrator underneath you and they will provide you with support & training to do this.
In a young, sociable office, they enjoy regular team nights out and lunches ordered into the office therefore this would suit somebody who will fit in with this environment.
To be considered, please apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.