Location: Manchester Salary: £19,700 to £20,700 per annum + benefits, remote working, progression
£19,700 (£1,000 bonus after 6 months)
Start Date: 23rd May 2022
This is an opportunity to kick start your Administration career.
Your background doesn’t matter to us, this is a role focused on personality, which is why it’s the perfect opportunity for you to get into the Administration industry and work your way up the career ladder for a global leading organisation.
This is one of the best companies in the area and due to expansion we are looking for 10 administrators to create a back office function supporting internal staff, customers, and solicitors.
You’ll go through specific workshop and classroom based training allowing you to become a specialist administrator in the financial services market, with hybrid working giving you the flexibility to work from home 3 days per week.
You’ll be rewarded with a £1,000 bonus after 6 months in the role, as well as the opportunity to progress or move into other areas of the business if you wish to do so. A senior or managerial title is within reach, with managers helping you along the way.
NO WEEKENDS OR LATES NEEDED.
You don’t even need to be working on the phones, this is purely email and systems focused.
You’ll work on various email inboxes answering general queries, sending out letters, and dealing with documentation requests. A large part of your role will be to support the internal collections team, as well as external solicitors and legal professionals.
Vulnerable customers will be a part of your every day role, so someone who has a caring, empathetic nature, who has the type of personality and drive to make a difference to customers lives is exactly what we are looking for.
- Weekly raffle tickets and award incentives
- Employee and team of the month competitions
- Companywide events and surprises throughout the year
- You can buy or sell an additional 5 holidays per year
- A maximum of 30 days holiday to be taken in an annual period
- Annual People Awards
- Volunteering days allocated for you to support a charity of your choice
- An additional half a day paid holiday to support your child’s first day in school/graduation
- An additional half a day paid holiday if you’re moving house
- Regular cake sales, themed celebrations, and other team activities
- Wellbeing checks every month – including massage therapists on site!
- An onsite canteen and social spaces
- A hybrid working scheme – splitting your time between office & home working
We can offer an immediate interview, for a start date on 23rd May for both permanent and fixed term contracts.
Please apply now, as we expect these roles to fill extremely quickly.
Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk / 0161 237 1828
Administrator, Business Administrator, Support Function, Receptionist, Secretarial, Computer IT, Emails, Financial Services, Collections, Contact Centre, Office Support, Customer Service, Progression, Hybrid Working, Retail, Hospitality, Graduate, Debt Sector, Sales Administrator.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.