Location: Bolton Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum +
£16,000 – £18,000
Platinum Recruitment Group are recruiting for an Administrator to join an established business in Bolton to support a team of three – The Office Manager & two Directors.
The business has been established for over 15 years and has grown from small foundations to now operating across three sites in the UK, with their head office based in Bolton Town Centre.
You will be provided with full systems & role training by the Office Manager who will establish you as an Administrator with a view for you to progress in 12 – 18 months’ time.
As a business that are continuing to expand due to new business increasing on average by 30% year on year this is a great time to join them as they enter 2020 with significant growth plans in place.
The role will include:
- Responsible for supporting with all administration
- Customer record maintenance ensuring that client, company and assignment information is accurate
- Ensure that all electronic and manual records are maintained always
- Managing and processing application forms from customers
- Requesting, proof reading and sending out welcome packs to clients
- Setting up new clients onto the system and creating electronic/ paper files for them
- Preparing and issuing welcome emails to new customers
- Processing returned welcome packs and logging them on the system
- Provision of private & confidential customer information
A fantastic working environment with office games, team nights out & lunch bought every last Friday of month by the MD; it’s a genuinely great place to work.
A 3 minute walk from Bolton train station & the local business stop; easily commutable for all with free parking also on site.
This is a role ideal for somebody who has just completed their administration apprenticeship and is looking to join a business with clear career prospects to be able to develop financially and professionally.
If this sounds of interest, please apply/ email your CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.