Location: Swinton Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Due to recent retirement, a position has become available for an experienced Bookkeeper at a childcare company in Swinton.
This is the ideal role for a candidate who is looking for a role which offers excellent job stability in a business where staff is a real priority.
Working alongside the Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for preparing accounts and taking them up to Trial Balance.
As well as this, you will have full involvement in:
* Processing all invoices for the company
* Maintaining the Sales and Purchase Ledger on a daily basis
* Completing VAT returns
* Maintaining the daily cash book
* Dealing with supplier reconciliations
Ideally, you will able to demonstrate:
* Previous experience in a Bookkeeping or accounts based role
* Experience of using Excel and Sage Line 50 would be advantageous although not essential
* “Can-do”, enthusiastic attitude towards your work
* Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
In return, you can look forward to:
* Friendly and close-knit working environment
* Excellent job stability and satisfaction
* Working in a company with excellent levels of staff retention
* Free on-site parking
* Entitlement to free company healthcare and pension scheme
This is an autonomous where you will have complete involvement in the accounts, therefore you must be confident in your ability and have the relevant experience required. The business is renowned for valuing their staff so if this interests you, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.