Location: Worsley Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 per annum +
This well respected and established practice is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to manage close relationships with a portfolio of clients in the local area.
The role offers flexibility and stability, with both full and part time hours available alongside other benefits including:
- 35 hours per week, or 28 hours over 4 or 5 days
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews
- Group Personal Pension Scheme – 4% contribution by the business
- Life assurance cover
The role will be varied and will include:
- Bookkeeping services to a diverse range of clients
- Preparation of working papers to include fixed asset register, prepayments, accruals, wages control account, VAT reconciliation
- Posting Wages journals
- Completing VAT returns
- Maintain Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable ledgers
- Completion of Bank Reconciliation
- Ensure regular liaison with multiple clients and able to work at client premises
Due to the nature of the role you must have access to your own transport and have previous experience in a similar environment.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion about this role you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.