Location: Rochdale Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £23,000
This established firm of accountants is currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to support in the day to day management of client accounts. Working in a relaxed and friendly team you will manage a portfolio of local firms ranging from sole traders through to ltd company accounts.
The business places a real emphasis on a healthy work life balance; and prides itself on offering a flexible working environment to all its staff. This role will suit anyone that has a proven background in accounts, and is now looking for a business that can provide a supportive and structured working environment.
Your daily duties will include:
– Bookkeeping for clients
– Maintaining the fixed asset register
– Management of company ledgers
– Prepare VAT returns and prepare end of year accounts
– Handling any accounting queries
Successful applicants will benefit from:
– Relaxed working environment
– Supportive manager
– Opportunity to build strong relationships with your clients
Anyone interested in applying for the position will need to demonstrate:
– Previous accounts experience, ideally in Bookkeeping
– Understanding of accounts package
– Strong Excel Skills
– Ability to communicate with clients
The role will suit anyone that has already built up an understanding of accounts production, ideally in a practice environment (although this is not essential).
To be considered for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.