Location: Failsworth Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum +
£24,000 – £26,000
This well respected and established practice in Failsworth is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to manage close relationships with a portfolio of clients in the local area.
The role offers flexibility and stability, with both full and part time hours available alongside other benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive team
- Annual salary reviews
- Relaxed working environment
The role will be varied and will include:
- Bookkeeping services to a diverse range of clients
- Managing accounts up to monthly Trial Balance
- Posting Wages journals
- Completing VAT returns
- Maintain Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable ledgers
- Completion of Bank Reconciliation
- Ensure regular liaison with multiple clients
Due to the nature of the role you must have previous experience in a similar environment.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion about this role you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.