Location: Oldham Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £24,000
Continued growth has created an opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join this well-established business in Oldham.
The position is the ideal opportunity for individuals that are looking for a business that values a healthy work life balance, and they offer a number of benefits including flexible working hours.
Your role will be varied; and along with supporting the Managing Director in controlling the company finances you will gain exposure to a number of other areas of the business giving you an in depth understanding of how the company is run.
This is a business that loves to retain its staff; they haven’t furloughed any during the pandemic or made redundancies so job stability can be guaranteed.
Below is a brief overview of the job specification:
* Reporting into the Managing Director and taking responsibility for the company accounts
* Daily Bookkeeping including controlling the Purchase & Sales Ledger
* Completion of Bank reconciliations
* Processing the company Payroll
* Liaise with customers and suppliers regarding accounts queries
Anyone applying for the role will be able to demonstrate:
* Previous experience in an accounting environment (Ideally working as a Bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant)
* Excellent communication skills for liaising with senior members of the business
If you are interested in applying for the role you can either contact Ben Henderson on 0161 237 1828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.