Location: Knutsford Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum +
£25,000 – £30,000
The retirement of a long-standing member of staff has created the need for an experienced Bookkeeper to support the Managing Director in controlling the company finances.
Based in Knutsford you will be using Navision to control the accounts up to Trial Balance along with liaising with the banks and Managing Director on all aspects of the company finances.
With a need to create various reports based on sales and profits it’s the ideal opportunity for an experienced individual to take complete control of the finances, and therefore it also gives you the chance to run things in your own style, with the support of the Managing Director and admin team.
The company has a very low staff turnover, and with the current Bookkeeper retiring in the new year the business is looking to appoint someone that can have an extended handover process to make things as smooth as possible.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the company finances including double entry bookkeeping
- VAT calculation and Electronic transfer of information to HMRC
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of Intrastat and EC Sales lists
- Preparation of Journals including project timesheets
- Use of navision software for Payables and Receivables
- Preparation of receivables statements and emailing to customers
- Ensure the maintenance of the Personnel files and prepare the payroll data for processing by a payroll company
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of supplier payments, personnel expenses and wages etc
- Preparation of Excel spreadsheet showing all banking transactions
- Management of the Petty Cash
- Processing Personnel Expenses
- Reconciliation of Credit Card Statements
Due to the autonomy of the role you must have previous experience in a similar role, and although not essential you will ideally have experience of using Navision or other computerised systems.
You can apply via this advert of email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.