Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 to £70,000 per annum + OTE, no weekends, progression
Telemarketing Executive (Fire Safety Division)
£25,000 basic + additional monthly bonuses (OTE up to £70,000 onwards)
Salford (Exchange Quay – easy access via tram, train, buses and car)
As an experienced telesales professional we appreciate its important to have a business support you in making as much money as possible, whilst also being given the opportunity to progress through the ranks, which is why this is the perfect opportunity for money hungry salespeople.
How about a business which can guarantee you £1,000 in your first month of employment?
- Top performers are taking home up to £70,000 a year with commission on top
- Recognising successes, including fully paid trips abroad for top performers
- Fantastic work-life balance, standard 8:30-5:00 shifts Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- Continuous incentives, vouchers, and team prizes
- A fantastic vibrant culture of likeminded individuals who support each other
- Big company summer and winter events to celebrate being part of the business
- A career path made especially for you and what you want to achieve in the business
- A tailored benefits scheme based on what you do within the business
- Fantastic modern offices in a brand new complex with local amenities and on site facilities
It’s time to join THE market leaders in fire safety products. This is an established business performing at the highest level for over 30 years, recognised for their high levels of customer satisfaction.
You’ll be the face of the business and the main point of contact calling all leads generated from the marketing team. You’ll focus your time on warm leads, speaking to potential customers providing pitching services and booking in appointments as well as fast fixes, maintenance, spare parts, and brand new product lines.
This role provides fantastic business & brand backing, as well as a large range of products to suit every type of customer! This is a B2B based role where you will speak to decision makers and business owners from across all industry sectors, such as schools, hospitals, hotels, universities, and resorts.
What makes this business different to others?
This is a unique place to work with an inhouse academy allowing you to progress and further develop your career across every level of the business. Many previous Executives have moved into a Business Development or Managerial role with help from line managers; therefore this is a ‘forever’ company wanting you to stay, learn, and grow.
For an opportunity to be considered please apply or email your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.