Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum +
£30,000 – £40,000
Our client; an expanding accountancy firm is currently recruiting for an auditor senior for its Manchester office. As a member of a highly competent team you will enjoy a professional and structured environment with the opportunity to introduce your own structures and procedures.
It is essential that you have relevant Audit experience and will need to be ACA / ACCA qualified.
You will also have experience in the following areas:
– Ability to prepare consolidated accounts and audit groups are a pre-requisite for the role
– Audit planning and audit closure
– Wide experience of audit tools, Iris, Caseware and CCH Audit Automation
– Fully competent in the preparation of financial statements and CT computations (For non-audit season)
Applicants for the role must also be able to demonstrate:
– Ability to supervise and train staff on the job
– Friendly, confident and articulate personality
– Current driving licence
For a confidential application you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.