Location: Tameside Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 per annum +
Assistant Management Accountant
£23,000 to £26,000
Are you an ambitious and assertive Assistant Accountant with experience of a manufacturing or engineering industry looking for your next career step?
The £20m t/o UK arm of this globally operating manufacturing organisation seeks an applicant with the drive and enthusiasm to improve their P & L analysis and understand their job costing process. You will undertake detailed analysis of the variances to budget and enjoy producing detailed management information working closely with the UK Financial Controller.
You will ideally:
– Have previous experience of assisting in accounts preparation for a small or medium sized organisation
– Be confident in your abilities to interact with non finance personnel from shop floor to director level
– Possess excellent MS Excel skills to allow you to manipulate information efficiently with precision
In return you will:
– Have the opportunity to develop your commercial understanding of a well established long standing business
– Enjoy working within a cohesive and experienced team, mentored by the approachable and technically gifted Financial Controller
– Receive a competitive salary and benefits scheme including full financial study support
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-organised group in a newly created position designed to add value and strengthen the analysis and commercial output of the management accounts team.
To be considered please send a full CV to Ben Henderson at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.