Location: Manchester Salary: £27,000 to £31,000 per annum + Study Support
Assistant Management Accountant + Study Support
£27,000 – £31,000
Manchester City Centre, UK
My client is a premium online retail business who are looking to grow their finance team due to unprecedented growth throughout the pandemic. This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Assistant Management Accountant to join an expanding business and gain full exposure to management accounts, and receive top-class support from a fully qualified ACCA Finance Director.
You will receive a good amount of autonomy in your role, and be surrounded by a supportive team, so you are guaranteed to be getting the best exposure to management accounts possible at this stage in your career.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and determined part-qualified Assistant Management Accountant, reporting into the Financial Director, who is passionate about developing and getting involved with the production of monthly sets of management accounts.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Production of the monthly management packs
- Preparing and presenting the Group management accounts to the Board on a quarterly basis
- Implementing improvements to finance systems, financial controls and processes
- Managing the cash flow of the business, including weekly reporting, and intercompany transactions
- Preparing the year-end figures for the statutory accounts
- Analysing performance in relation to budgets
If you are a part-qualified Assistant Management Accountant and searching for a role with unrivalled career development in an exciting and rapidly growing company in central Manchester, please contact Aaron Clegg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.