Location: Stockport Salary: £27,000 to £27,000 per annum + Study Support
Assistant Management Accountant
An opportunity has been created in Cheadle Heath in Stockport for an Assistant Management Accountant that is looking for a varied role with study support towards a professional accountancy qualification.
You will be reporting to the Finance Director and the role will provide you with broad commercial exposure which will including producing monthly management accounts alongside a team of 8 part qualified accountants.
It’s unusual at this level for there to be so much variety within the role, therefore the position will appeal to anyone that is looking for the chance to broaden their experience in a fast paced environment.
Alongside the job content the business also boasts a wide range of benefits which include flexi-time, competitive pension and holiday allowance.
Core tasks will include:
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts
- Assist in producing budgets and re-forecast process including Profit and Loss accounts, Balance Sheet, cash flow reports and checklists
- Monthly accruals, prepayments and journal
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts, including debtors and stock
- Ensure complete and accurate cash flow reporting
- Liaison with key stakeholders to resolve queries and ensure improved operational performance
- Assist in the development of Finance systems and Controls
- To lead on large scale projects, as required by the Financial Controller
Experience in all of the above is not essential, however it is important that you have transferable skills along with a confident and professional attitude.
Excellent long term opportunities and career development are available for the right candidate.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.