Location: Stockport Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum +
Assistant Management Accountant
£25,000 – £27,000
Expansion has created an opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to work 2nd in line to the Financial Controller whilst overseeing a small team of transactional staff
This role offers you the chance to progress your technical skills with the support of an industry-leading senior finance figure, whilst also being given the opportunity to begin managing staff and their day to day activities.
Therefore if you are sitting in a role with no prospects to achieve the above in the next 6 – 12 months this position is certainly one to consider.
The company isn’t looking for someone that is already the finished article – instead they are wanting to attract someone with ambition that wants to work towards this level and develop organically over time.
Job responsibilities within this role consist of:
- Producing financial reports for the banks and Managing Directors on a monthly basis
- Analysing were the business is making or losing money
- Completing VAT return and submitting them online
- Working on sage updating, bank recs, P&L
- Completing end of year accounts on sage and working with our outside accountant to file them correctly and on time
- Working with heads of other departments to ensure the profitability of the company at all times
- Cost cutting and being involved in pricing and rates we offer to customers
- Meeting with banks or customers when needed to discuss financial issue
Anyone interested in applying must show a solid foundation in the above areas and you will ideally have experience of sage
Please submit your CV to email@example.com if you’re interested as I will be interviewing for this position immediately
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.