Location: Oldham Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 per annum + Study Support
Assistant Management Accountant
£26,000 – £30,000 + study support
A unique opportunity has arisen with my client for a talented Assistant Management Accountant to join their rapidly growing business within property. You will join a strong finance team and received top class support and guidance, with an opportunity for further career development.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Production of the monthly management packs
- Preparing the monthly wage summary reports for the nurseries
- Helping the more senior members of the team pull together the forecasts for each business
- Preparing the year-end figures for the statutory accounts
- Analysing performance in relation to budgets
- Production of weekly flash figures for each of the businesses
- Monitor cash flows for the businesses where necessary
If you are an Assistant Management Accountant looking for an exciting role in a booming business with opportunity to develop your career further, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.