Location: Manchester Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Assistant Management Accountant
£22,000 – £25,000
Internal progression has created a vacancy for an Assistant Management Accountant at a leading sports coaching company that are viewed as market leaders in their industry across the North west.
Working closely with both the Managing Director and Finance Director this role has plenty of opportunity for the successful candidate to grow into.
Along with the option of study support towards your professional accountancy qualifications you will be given the opportunity for flexible working (including remote working for part of your working week) and the chance to develop your month end knowledge through sitting in board and strategy meetings.
If you are attracted to the opportunity to manage a team this role will also give you the chance to take the lead of a small finance team of 3, supporting the FD in mapping out their working week and also helping with their training and development.
You don’t need to be the finished article, the company want to invest in someone that they can help mentor and develop; what’s more important is you have the right and application in your work.
Your duties will cover:
- Working closely with the Finance Director in the production of monthly accounts
- Assist or take ownership of month end reports, cash flows and budgets
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing Accruals and Prepayments
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with payroll processing
- Support the junior members of the team with the purchase and sales ledger
- Set up new customer & supplier accounts on Quickbooks
- Set up, control and monitor payment plans on the Go Cardless system
- Allocating bank receipts and payments
- Processing cheques received and taking to bank
- Process purchase ledger invoices
For anyone applying to the role it is essential you have at least 2 years finance experience and be accomplished in all aspects of transactional accounting in order to fit this role
You will receive a study package and guidance and support from your management team who are all qualified and have a wealth of knowledge to help you achieve your career goal.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career then please apply to this advert or submit your CV to Ben@platinumrecruits.co.uk to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.