Location: Old Trafford Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum +
Assistant Financial Accountant + Study Package
£24,000 to £26,000
Platinum Recruitment Group have a unique opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join a leading leisure and retail organisation in Old Trafford. With an instantly recognisable brand and an envious international growth strategy they have created this new position to support the Financial Controller.
Working as part of a cohesive and driven team you will enjoy a varied remit of financial accounting, supporting the Financial Controller. You will assist with specifics regarding Tax (including VAT), statutory accounting, multicurrency reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
You will ideally be making your first step from a role in practice and have recently completed a professional papers to become part qualified in ACA or ACCA. The business would consider AAT Qualified however you must have a strong understanding of all month end procedures gained from smaller to medium sized business provided you have strong Excel skills and the desire to qualify fully in the next 3 to 5 years.
You will be:
- ACA/ACCA part qualified with practical experience relevant to the theoretical knowledge
- Able to use pivots and lookups to extrapolate financial information from raw data
- A team player who thrives in a vibrant open plan environment
The business offers:
- A great benefits package, including holiday entitlement, pension, healthcare, bonus
- Career progression, scope to manage staff by second year with the business
- A relaxed but professional culture where the team pulls together
For a full job brief please contact Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment via email, firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering note.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.