Location: Manchester Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum +
Manchester City Centre
£28,000 to £30,000 + Promotion Career Path
Platinum is exclusively working with one of the most exciting businesses in the North West never mind Manchester City Centre! The Finance Director is looking to hire his first assistant accountant to support with the 5-year company growth plan and realise your potential to progress to Financial Controller status.
This is a perfect role for an ambitious Assistant Accountant who is desperate to progress and is looking around their current employers questioning where their career is heading. You will be trained and supported by the Qualified Finance Director who has himself won numerous accolades alongside the following achievements:
Proven in mentorship and development, in the last 3 businesses he has been employed by he has successfully promoted his Assistant to FC status.
- Grown an SME business from £0-15 Million in 5 years
- Grown an SME business from £12-40 Million in 5 years
- Completed 6 acquisitions for businesses from due diligence to purchase completion
As you can see with his history of success you will be working for someone with a wealth of knowledge in an SME arena and be part of a business with an infrastructure set up to achieve £30 Million turnover by 2025, hence the need for a career motivated individual.
For the right hire you will become the FC by 2025 so you have total transparency on where your career is headed and will be supported along the way. Your initial remit includes:
- Supporting with the preparation of management accounts and after 6 months taking full responsibility
- Weekly flash reporting with a commercial interrogation of figures
- Cash flow forecasting and a management
- Periodic forecasting and annual budget preparation
- Month end close of ledgers
The business pride themselves on their transparency and look for all staff to have integrity and honesty as their core values.
As you can see this is the role to secure for 2021 offering everything any Assistant Accountant demands.
Moving quickly this role will be appointed in February 2021 so make your application to Cameron@platinumrecruits.co.uk now!
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.