Location: Manchester Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Assistant Accountant + Full Study Support
Manchester City Centre
One of my most respected clients have an opening to join their accounts team as an Assistant Accountant.
They are looking for someone who have previous experience working within the property sector and in a similar role. You will be supported through your study and guide you through the different processes such as the month-end and the preparation of the management accounts. You will be reporting directly to the Financial controller you will be in the best place to catapult your career is the right direction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Month end preparation of prepayments, accruals and other relevant journals, with full review of Trial Balances and General Ledger, including Purchase and Sales Ledger.
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts including P&L and Balance Sheet variance analysis, comparing actuals to both budget and forecast. Preparation and production of board reports within agreed deadlines, with detailed analytical review.
- Monthly balance sheet, and reconciliations for several companies.
- Assist in preparation of annual company account packs for audit purposes. Liaise with Auditors, providing information as necessary.
- Work closely, and organise monthly meetings with Property Managers, reviewing and presenting management accounts.
This role comes with a comprehensive study package as well as an outstanding benefits package. This company has an amazing track record of internal promotions within a supportive environment.
If this appeals to you then please apply now or send you CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.