Location: Bolton Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
Assistant Accountant – Full Study Package
£20,000 to £22,000
My client is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organizations in the UK with a central Head Office in Bolton.
They are currently going through an extensive period of growth and are looking to employ a talented and ambitious Assistant Accountant to become part of their expanding team.
You will be afforded great autonomy in your role, whilst at the same time receiving all the support you need to ensure you flourish in your position.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will receive full study support and work alongside a team of Assistant Accountants that support each other at month end.
The role is ideal if you have already built up a foundation in your accounting career and are now looking for an opportunity to take your skills to the next level.
Your duties will include;
- Support the Finance Manager with Management Accounting roles and month end duties.
- Support the Finance Manager with the generation of certain commercial agreements.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Assist with end of year preparation and procedures.
- Raising sales invoices and maintaining the sales ledger including dealing with any customer invoice queries and proactively managing overdue payments.
- Assisting with the processing of purchase invoices and maintaining the purchase ledger when required.
- Input transactional data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Resolution of finance related queries
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take that next step in their career and become qualified with a business offering a complete study package.
I am looking to speak with candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar finance role
- Ability to work to monthly deadlines
- Confident personality
- Ability to work autonomously in a relaxed and friendly working environment
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.