Location: Rochdale Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 per annum + CIMA/ACCA Study Support
Assistant Accountant + CIMA/ACCA Study Support
£24,000 – £27,000
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen with a dynamic and ambitious firm for a talented Assistant Management Accountant, ideally part-qualified, to join their rapidly growing group of businesses. Reporting directly into the Financial Director, you will join a strong finance team and receive top class support and guidance, with ample opportunity for further career development.
The business has just invested in brand new offices in order to facilitate the further growth that they have experienced, and they always have an eye on further growth, expansion, and opportunities for its staff.
This is a perfect role for an ambitious Assistant Accountant who is desperate to progress and is looking for an environment with not only endless growth opportunities, but direct mentorship from a highly experienced Financial Director.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Production of the monthly management packs
- Preparing the monthly wage summary reports for the nurseries
- Helping the more senior members of the team pull together the forecasts for each business
- Preparing the year-end figures for the statutory accounts
- Analysing performance in relation to budgets
- Production of weekly flash figures for each of the businesses
- Monitor cash flows for the businesses where necessary
If you are an ambitious Assistant Accountant looking for an exciting role in a rapidly expanding business with endless opportunity to develop your career further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.