Location: Bolton Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum + Study Support
£20,000 – £22,000
If you are an Assistant Accountant that is looking for an opportunity to join a business where you can have the perfect mix of job satisfaction, job stability, a great working culture and the option to broaden your skills then this is the role for you.
Working alongside the Financial Controller this business is involved in manufacturing some of the most exciting and innovative pharmaceutical products in the world, and this role will give you an insight into all these products as you will be managing the finances for them.
But its not just how interesting the company is that makes this such a good role, its what the company can offer you.
You will be joining a really friendly, hard working and loyal finance team. The company can offer you a great working environment, an opportunity to have a work life balance and more importantly somewhere that you can actually enjoy going to work.
Although its not a requirement if you were looking to broaden your skills the FC is happy to provide training and exposure to the Management Accounts, and if you want to study towards an accountancy qualification they will support you through this too, although again its not a requirements of the role so.
The company want someone that is going to stay, and therefore the ideal candidate for this position will need to demonstrate:
- Team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration
- Ability to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Ability to manage high volume workload
- Ability to work effectively with minimal management guidance/supervision Willingness to accept responsibility.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting in the production of the company monthly accounts – full training available
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required. – full training available
- Assist with end of year preparation and procedures. - full training available
- Raising sales invoices and maintaining the sales ledger including dealing with any customer invoice queries and proactively managing overdue payments.
- Assisting with the processing of purchase invoices and maintaining the purchase ledger when required.
- Completing monthly reconciliations on the company accounts
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect transition at this stage in your career, then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately as I am hiring now.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.