Location: Altrincham Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum + AAT Support
£16,000 – £18,000 plus AAT support
Have you spent the last 12 months in your current role and feel you have reached a peak and can go no further? If so my client has now got an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join their expanding team.
You will be reporting into the Financial Controller who will mentor and train you within your role, as well as supporting you through any professional qualifications you are studying.
Having experienced growth over the last 2 years the company is now looking for someone that can work alongside the existing team in assisting in managing the company finances and providing accurate information for the management team.
The business is widely recognised for their training and development, while offering you study support they will ensure you reach your full potential with monthly one to ones being offered to you
Key Responsibilities are listed below;
* Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of detailed monthly management accounts
* Responsible for accurate month-end journal production
* Reconciliation accruals and prepayments to balance sheet
* Responsible for accurate calculations
* Preparation and posting month end payroll journals
* Responsible for running VAT statements
* Assisting Financial Controller with month end procedures
* Posting journals to general ledger for related balance sheet accounts activity
* Responsible for processing payments for refunds
* Responsible for bank Reconciliation
* Producing month-end management accounts
* Supporting more junior colleagues
Please contact Platinum Financial on 0161 237 1828 if this is something you wish discuss in more detail or send you CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.