Location: Stockport Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 per annum + bonuses, benefits, work life balance
£20,000 basic (Monthly bonuses will take you up to £30,000 per year)
Stockport (hybrid working model – office & remote working – must be able to travel to Stockport)
- Are you lacking any development or progression within your role?
- Do you dream of working within a successful, global leading organisation?
Our client is a global leading organisation, previously voted in Top 100 companies to work for, with a 5 star rating on service – being the biggest medical health provider in the industry. Due to an 800% growth in inbound leads we are looking for superstars who can add genuine value to their already thriving business.
This business will give you the opportunity to get your foot through the door into the insurance sector, alongside regular development with your team manager. Not only will you get all the support you need to succeed, you’ll also be given the chance to build on your skills and progress into other departments and roles such as claims, customer service, digital helpdesk and management.
All we require in return is for you to have a tenacious yet customer friendly and vibrant attitude towards our customers, speaking to business owners in regards to private medical health and booking in appointments for our client’s field sales team to discuss further. If you have a genuine appetite for speaking to different customers and building relationships then this is the company for you!
What can we offer you?
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Fantastic work-life balance with set hours of 8:45AM – 5:15PM Monday to Thursday
- Early Finish every Friday 2:45PM
- Private Medical Insurance
- A free Apple iWatch
- Bi-weekly Cinema Tickets with Odeon & Vue Cinemas
- Starbucks and Café Nero Discounts
- Stop Smoking Programmes
- 30% off Samsung and Fitness Activity Trackers
- Holiday Incentives & Discounts with Expedia and Boutique Hotels
- Free Gym Membership and Nuffield Health Discounts
- 40% off British Airways Flights
- 75% off Champneys Holidays
- Discounted Nike products throughout the year
- Free Amazon Prime Memberships
- Waitrose Discounts
- Kids Discounts on Fitness & Activity Days Out
- Invites to popular running and sports days
- Inhouse charity events throughout the year, including football games
- Cash and Holiday Incentives – top performers have previously travelled to New York
- Access to a perks scheme based on your achievements
- An office based environment – a family unit celebrating success as a team
- 2 days working remotely every week – equipment provided
Not only do the business require experienced salespeople, they would also love to meet individuals from a hospitality or retail based background who can bring a fresh approach to the team.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity then this could be for you!
Please apply now or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.