Location: Stockport Salary: £17,500 to £26,000 per annum + bonuses, benefits, work life balance
Appointment Setter – Health Insurance
£17,500 basic (Monthly bonuses will take you up to £27,000 per year)
Stockport (hybrid working model – office & remote working – must be able to travel to Stockport)
- Are you lacking any development or progression within your role?
- Do you dream of working within a successful, global leading organisation?
My client’s currently looking for superstars who can add genuine value to their already thriving business, working within the insurance industry on a full time permanent basis.
This business will give you the opportunity to get your foot through the door into the insurance sector, alongside regular development with your team manager. Not only will you get all the support you need to succeed, you’ll also be given the chance to build on your skills and progress into other departments and roles such as claims, customer service, digital helpdesk and management.
All we require in return is for you to have a tenacious yet customer friendly and vibrant attitude towards our customers, speaking to business owners in regards to private medical health and booking in appointments for our client’s field sales team to discuss further. If you have a genuine appetite for speaking to different customers and building relationships then this is the company for you!
What can we offer you?
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Fantastic work-life balance with set hours of 8:45AM – 5:15PM Monday to Thursday
- Early Finish Fridays 3PM
- Private Medical Insurance
- Starbucks Discount
- Access to a discounted Apple Iwatch
- Bi-Weekly Cineworld Tickets
- Free Pure Gym membership
- 40% off British Airways
- 75% off Champneys holidays
- Nuffield Health Discounts
- Cash and Holiday Incentives – top performers have previously travelled to New York
- Access to a perks scheme based on your achievements
- An office based environment – a family unit celebrating success as a team
Not only do the business require experienced salespeople, they would also love to meet individuals from a hospitality or retail based background who can bring a fresh approach to the team.
If your looking for a new opportunity then this could be for you!
Please apply now or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.